By Elizabeth Quinn Brown
1. So it’s the 11th of July. Whatever. Patriotism is forever, as are high fives.
(High Five City shirt, at highfivecity.com)
2. These could be embroidered with the Harvard insignia, or the phrase: “I went to school in Cambridge.”
(JP Crickets loafer, at jpcrickets.com)
3. This bracelet is my jam, etc. etc. etc.
(Tom Binns bracelet, at tombinnsdesign.com)
4. Thank you, Clare Vivier, for a wallet that won’t break the bank. (It’s $125.)
(Clare Vivier clutch, at clarevivier.com)
5. Tote this to Times Square and show the tourists what’s up.
(Reason Clothing bag, at reasonclothing.com)