The countdown to summer is officially on and Casa de Campo Resort & Villas is gearing up with its 3, 2, 1 special to celebrate what is arguably the favorite season for most and certainly the sunniest, most smile-inducing time of year. Guests will get to stay three nights for the price of two, with one memorable vacation filled with value-added perks. Casa de Campo’s summertime special is guaranteed to deliver savings and smiles in the heart of the Dominican Republic’s poshest resort.
Here are the details:
- Third night free with two paid nights in the hotel and villas, a 33% savings
- A personal Casa Cart to cruise and explore the sprawling 7,000-acre resort (one golf cart per guest room and up to three per villa)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the resort and in room/villas
- Free use of the resort’s fitness center
- Two tickets to the Genesis Night Club for hotel & suite guests
- Daily breakfast prepared by a dedicated staff in villas, with the menu and timing of guests’ choice
Guests can make the most of their summer at Casa de Campo with golf, horseback riding, tennis, shooting, or take the path of relaxation at the spa or lounging beach or poolside. For those looking to do it all, there is a limited-time all-inclusive offer for less than $200 per person, per night. Featuring all meals, drinks by the glass, horseback riding, shooting, tennis and more, this seasonal special represents a discount of 40% off; more details can be found here on the all-inclusive experience.
The 3, 2, 1 summer special is valid for travel April 22 through October 31, 2018. Nightly rates start from $260 for hotel accommodations (based on double occupancy) and $733 per night in the resort’s expansive villa collection.