Valentine’s Day is basically here, and if you don’t yet have something special for your sweetheart, you’re in luck. Scroll down for seven terrific options for all budgets, available for same-day pickup right in Manhattan.
1. YSL’s super cute new lip balms gently plump and nourish in high-shine and luscious color. The Volupté Plump-In Color comes in six different shades.
2. LAFCO’s new Duchess Peony candle is made of flowers that keep on giving. Key scents include pink rose, peony blossom, cassis berries, and camellia.
3. Venus Et Fleur’s Eternity Roses last (at least) one year without the need for any watering or maintenance. The brand recently introduced the Fleurs de la Nuit Collection, which comes in an elegant floral print Parisian-style box, illustrating the glow of flowers peeking through the twilight.
4. Sugarfina’s Love Bites 2-Piece Candy Bento Box offers the perfect treat for a Galentine’s Day celebration or a gift to take the edge off a bad date, breakup, or broken heart. The box is filled with “Plenty of Fish in the Sea” Beach Buddies and “Stop Kissing Frogs” Apple Frogs gummies.
5. Chantecaille’s Pure Rosewater, a perfect option beyond the bouquet, is refreshing and uplifting.
6. Urban Stems’s Valentine’s Day flower arrangements include red roses, orchids, and scabiosas. Thanks to same-day and next-day delivery, sending flowers on Valentine’s Day has never been easier.
7. MarieBelle New York is showing off a unique collection of chocolates for Valentine’s Day, featuring ganache and caramels in special romantic designs.